Friday, July 31, 2015

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES REVIEW










Hello my dears

I wanted to write about these brushes from day one I bought them. But I wanted to give you all my honest opinion and hands on experience. Not just a review.


This brand is created by two of the most amazing beauty gurus on YouTube Samantha Chapman and Nicole also known as PIXIWOO on YouTube. If you are a Makeup Artist, beauty addict, makeup junkie or crazy about INSTA and YT beauty world in short social media addict you should know who PIXIWOO is and you even must be owning these amazing brushes.


Why it took me so long to review about these brushes? Well since I am a Makeup Artist I already own enough brushes that I could do makeup on multiple people without cleaning in between. I do have ELF brushes and some other drugstore brands which I like and of course I have most of all mac, makeup forever and Sephora brushes so I really didn’t feel like reaching on to these brushes, Until I saw social media going Cray Cray about real technique and if you know me by now I had to test out my self why the social media was going so crazy over these brushes.


Man! I feel bad for not having these brushes in my collection earlier or at least feel guilty for taking them for granted. I have no words to describe the goodness of these amazing brushes. They are definitely worth every penny and comparable to higher end brushes. No jokes I reach for these brushes a lot more than I reach for my other high end ones.


I own two sets and three single packed brushes. The sets I own are CORE COLLECTION and STARTER KIT. The single ones I have are EXPERT FACE BRUSH and STIPPILING BRUSH and BlUSH BRUSH.  I honestly want to own every single one of them and yes I will :-) In sha Allah

The CORE COLLECTION: ---
·      Includes 4 full-size brushes + case:
·     Detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
·     Pointed foundation brush: use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
·     Buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
·     Contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
·     Panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
·      Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
·      Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
·      Extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use


The STARTER KIT: ----
·      Includes 5 full-size brushes + case:
·     Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
·     Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
·     Accent brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
·     Pixel-point eyeliner brush: tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
·     Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows

These brushes as described are made with finest synthetic taklon bristles and hand cut makes it super flawless in applying any texture of makeup, be it powder, cream, liquid or anything. You can right way feel the quality speak it self when you hold the brushes in your hand. They even have non-slippery grip so if your hands get sweaty or greasy in between applying makeup from your moisturizer or for any reason these brushes wont fall off your hands. The EXPERT FACE BRUSH is one of the best seller as well as the large Powder brush, which sold separately from the kit.

I am telling you, you wont be disappointed in any way these brushes are top of the line brushes in industry. They are cost effective starting any where from 9 dollars for single brushes and 14.99-17.99 for the set depending where you are purchasing. I have seen the sets cheaper on amazon.com for just 11.99 sometimes. So keep an eye on sales like that.

I got mine from Kohl’s when they were having the best sale ever which was buy one gets one half off. Basically I paid less than 50 dollars for 11 brushes. What is more amazing than that? Aaaaaahhhhh talk about money saver $$$

If you don’t own these brushes and thinking about getting them, I say stop thinking and just go grab’em you will fall in love with every single one of them I promise <3

I hope you liked my truest opinion review on world’s most cost effective and best working makeup brushes. Until you read again…
Take care, & Good Luck
XOXO