Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SEPHORA LOOK SMART TRAVEL EYE BRUSH SET REVIEW







While browsing online on one of my favorite website I stumbled upon this awesome cute travel eye brush set. I was actually looking for something travel friendly. Especially for eyes, as I don’t like to carry too many at once. This set is by Sephora and it is absolutely amazing and a necessity for travel. It’s so small that it could fit into any clutch or even wallet. It’s very sturdy, cute and affordable! Yes it only cost me 11 Dollars for the entire set. It also comes with a cute little pouch so you can store the brushes intact. 

This set has a magnetic wand for the interchangeable brush heads. Seriously it’s the coolest set I have ever come across and it’s decent and works amazing too! What more could you ask? :-)
This is set contains six interchangeable magnetic brush heads which are
  • Shadow brush
  • Pointed liner brush
  • Concealer brush
  • Crease brush
  • Angled liner brush
All the brushes are nice quality and durable. The shadow brush is very similar to MAC 239 and you can double the pointy liner brush as a lip brush too!  These are eye brushes but Of course you can be creative and use it as per your need. This case has a protective film which covers the brushes from color/pigment transferring so that

I picked up this set online at Sephora website if you guys are able to grab it before it sells out definitely do!I love Sephora brushes! They are staple in my kit I do have many from their pro line and I absolutely love this set by all means <3 
Absolute must have!!!If you don’t find this available, check out this one SEPHORA COLLECTIONwhich are very similar, and worth the try.

Who doesn’t need travel eye brush set ;-p this cute!! I hope you found this review helpful until we you read again,


Take care & Good Luck!

Birjis